The U of M DI Program utilizes the Dietetic Internship Computerized Application System (DICAS) for both the preselect and computer-matching process, accepting applications for the Spring Match.
- If you are still in school, your Didactic Program Director and/or faculty advisor can be a resource person for information and guidance with the application process.
- DICAS Online can provide information regarding the online application process and its fees. Call 617-612-2855 (Hours: 9am-5pm EST) or email [email protected].
- Computer matching information, including applicant responsibilities and computer matching dates with deadlines, is on the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics/ACEND website.
- D&D Digital Systems can provide information about the computer matching process and its fees. Call 515-292-0490 or e-mail [email protected].
Eating Disorders-The Emily Program Concentration: Matching Code No. 273
Medical Nutrition Therapy Concentration: Matching Code No. 348
- For specific U of M DI questions not addressed in our website, Contact Us.
- Any student interested in this program is encouraged to apply. All completed applications go through a selection committee review process, which considers all components of the internship application.